Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» denali rod sale
Looking to Join EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:30 am by fishhard

» my new hooks for $2.40 a pack
Looking to Join EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:33 am by fishhard

» photos of last trip 8-17-2013
Looking to Join EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:10 pm by fishhard

» My bass photos from 7-13-13
Looking to Join EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:59 am by fishhard

» Last saturday on the lake
Looking to Join EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:41 pm by fishhard

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Looking to Join

John P

Looking to Join Empty Looking to Join

Post  John P Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Fellow Anglers,
    My name is John Prioli and I am from Hillsborough, NC, (just outside of Chapel Hill). I came across your website while looking for bass clubs to join. Ive been fishing my whole life but the last five years or so have been dedicated solely to bass fishing. I have learned alot through these past years about fishing smaller bodies of water but hope to move up to larger lakes and even tournament fishing. I do not own a bass boat, but i do own a 12 ft jon boat. I am looking to take part in any tournament that i am able to and would like to know if you all pick-up non boaters like some other clubs i have seen. Any info would be appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you guys.

P.S. If anyone has any info on how to find jon boat tournaments in the triad/triangle area please let me know. Thanks!
    Maxamize
    Maxamize

Looking to Join Empty Re: Looking to Join

Post  Maxamize Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Hey John, welcome to the Board, my name is David and I have fished with these Great guys for two years now and we do have some Jon boats that fish with us(they are pretty good) as well as fast bass boats. Rat,Jr. and Sammy fish Jon boat clubs all year as well as with us. They would be the one's to talk with and I'm sure they will repley when they see your post. We do take non boaters as long as we know who coming before the tournaments. Good Talking to you and maybe you can make it to Harris Lake next weekend to fish and meet the Guys. Cheers
    Junior
    Junior

Post  Junior Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Welcome to the board John.
    Here is a site where you can find out about all the Jon Boat Clubs around here.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sammy
    sammy

Post  sammy Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Welcome to the board John Very Happy We do not have boaters/nonboater tournaments during the regular season, but we try to get a boater for any none boaters we have in our open tournaments.
    John P

Looking to Join Empty Thanks guys

Post  John P Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Hey guys thanks for the quick and friendly response. It turns out that I will be out of town for the Harris tournament and Im bummed that Ill miss the chance to see how you guys conduct the tournament. Im still a little confused as to how you guys pair each other up but i guess ill have to try and make the next event and find out. David, Jr., and Sammy, thanks so much for the info and ill be sure to check back soon for more details. Tight Lines!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content