Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» denali rod sale
OPEN TOURNAMENT - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:30 am by fishhard

» my new hooks for $2.40 a pack
OPEN TOURNAMENT - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:33 am by fishhard

» photos of last trip 8-17-2013
OPEN TOURNAMENT - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:10 pm by fishhard

» My bass photos from 7-13-13
OPEN TOURNAMENT - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:59 am by fishhard

» Last saturday on the lake
OPEN TOURNAMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:41 pm by fishhard

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+5
Potter
Junior
Maxamize
riverrat
sammy
9 posters

OPEN TOURNAMENT

riverrat
    riverrat

OPEN TOURNAMENT - Page 3 Empty Re: OPEN TOURNAMENT

Post  riverrat Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:46 pm

I don't care who I fish with either, but I was sort of looking forward to getting to fish with Potter. We can take my boat if needed. You guys know how I am about ripping seats and spilling dye all over the place. I dont like standing near the edge of the boat so I end up pissing all over the decks, stepping on my partners rods is also a problem. Sometimes I scratch the gel coat with my cinder block anchor when I have to slow down "ole speedy gonzales" on the trolling motor Rolling Eyes Us shakey headders dont like going too fast.

I hope my partners wife makes good sandwiches, and I like Mountain Dews to drink. A cake or pie might hit the spot too.

I dont want to be paired with a guy who talks a lot either. I like to concentrate on my fishing. I need somebody who is serious, has good fishing spots I can come back to later, and catches a lot of fish because I sure cant Shocked

Who's my partner????????
    Junior
    Junior

Post  Junior Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:39 am

Sounds like Rat and Potter are going to make a good team. cyclops Ice and Mize should make a good team too. Ice talks so much that Mize will not get a word in. Mad Sammy and Bill should be the team to beat. Thumbs Up Rat, see if David wants to fish with me. If not I am sure I can talk Jerry in to fishing. bounce
    riverrat
    riverrat

Post  riverrat Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:34 am

I sure will Very Happy . I'm sure he will be glad to fish with you.
    Potter
    Potter
    Admin

Post  Potter Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:14 am

riverrat wrote:I don't care who I fish with either, but I was sort of looking forward to getting to fish with Potter. We can take my boat if needed. You guys know how I am about ripping seats and spilling dye all over the place. I dont like standing near the edge of the boat so I end up pissing all over the decks, stepping on my partners rods is also a problem. Sometimes I scratch the gel coat with my cinder block anchor when I have to slow down "ole speedy gonzales" on the trolling motor Rolling Eyes Us shakey headders dont like going too fast.

I hope my partners wife makes good sandwiches, and I like Mountain Dews to drink. A cake or pie might hit the spot too.

Alright we'll have to put some protective covers over the seat and plastic over the carpet. I'll bring a milk jug for ya to piss in and don't worry about the cinder block, I'll let you run the trolling motor.

As for food, I'm not married, so you'll have to figure that one out.

Lets go fishing!! cheers
    ice

Post  ice Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:36 pm

A milk jug,i think it would be more like a soda can! lol!

When is this thing going to be,i have to make sure i don't have or plan a date,too much sex before a tx can make you real tried,then you suck at fishing...JUNIOR!!
    sammy
    sammy

Post  sammy Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Ice the tournament is January 16th from 8-3. As for the team to beat I pick Potter and the Rat, cause you know as much junk as them two talk they are already on some pretty good fish Confused
    riverrat
    riverrat

Post  riverrat Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:55 pm

RAT AND POTTER Razz . Potter's the one talking all the trash!!! Rat aint said nothing silent .
    ice

Post  ice Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:32 am

well if its snoing,then i can't fish,so you better have a back up person just in case i have to work.I'm not worried about those 2,if potter brings any kind of food,the two of them would be on the deck having a pinic.Oh how gay is that! Cool
    Maxamize
    Maxamize

Post  Maxamize Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:38 am

Alright partner ice, We need to get a game plan together, are we going to use your hot rod boat or my ski boat? I will bring the beer and you bring the meds also I will sing to you most of the day but when I get tired you will need to sing to me.( I like country music) tongue Can't wait to talk them fish in the boat. Feed Me
    sammy
    sammy

Post  sammy Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:31 am

Mize, yall can go ahead and give your money to me and Bill so you dont even have to show up and fish with the dumb Yankee! Very Happy
    Maxamize
    Maxamize

Post  Maxamize Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:07 am

I would but I need some info for Logans science project and when I get all the info I need I will just jump out of the boat and swim back to the ramp. Money in hand. monkey
    ice

Post  ice Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:04 pm

who the hell picked this date,its freakin cold as heck outside,i think we need to have a weenie eating contest with a big bon fire,i bet potter would win!
    sammy
    sammy

Post  sammy Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:22 pm

The 10 day forcast looks like it might warm up next week, lets keep our fingers crossed. Ice your a Yankee you should be used to the cold Laughing
    Potter
    Potter
    Admin

Post  Potter Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:20 am

Just got the gas logs and lazy boys put on the boat. Me and Rat will be nice and warm, with 5 in the live well. Thumbs Up
    ice

Post  ice Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:06 pm

I've been down here 31 years,my blood is thinner and i'm horny all the time! bounce
    riverrat
    riverrat

Post  riverrat Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:02 am

sammy wrote:The 10 day forcast looks like it might warm up next week, lets keep our fingers crossed. Ice your a Yankee you should be used to the cold Laughing

Still cold............
    Next weekend looks pretty good though. Snow changing to rain on Saturday. That must mean it is going to warm up cheers
    Maxamize
    Maxamize

Post  Maxamize Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:29 am

ice wrote:I've been down here 31 years,my blood is thinner and i'm horny all the time! bounce

Alright Ice, Its time to start thinking about fishing and quit thinking about the red light areas you hang out at, cherry You need to call me, get my cell # from Sammy so we can figure out who's boat to use, what we will need and what time to meet Saturday. After we win then we can go the the red light area cherry and spend Rat and Potter's money. What a Face
    riverrat
    riverrat

Post  riverrat Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Get 'em Potter................
    riverrat
    riverrat

Post  riverrat Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Where the hell is all these crickets coming from? That chirping is driving me crazy affraid
    webbdog
    webbdog

OPEN TOURNAMENT - Page 3 Empty sat fishing

Post  webbdog Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:33 am

it call for some snow sat are we going to fish i did know man iam not a pro i just like haveing fun but dam i am good at talking a good game but my son he is a good fishman to be 15yold he will talk some smack with we aer not fishing just let me know ty jeff stay cool guys Cheers
    kenger22

Post  kenger22 Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:47 pm

I'm from up north, I hope to make this tournament.. usually this time of year me and my father would be dragging the four wheeler and shannie to do some fishing through a foot of ice.
    Potter
    Potter
    Admin

Post  Potter Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Welcome to the forum kenger22! We hope to see you next weekend at Harris. Thumbs Up
    riverrat
    riverrat

Post  riverrat Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Welcome to the site Kenger22 Cheers

I think you will like fishing this club. These are some of the best guys I know of. Well, other than me, and Ice(guess how he got his nickname speaking of shanties), and Junior, Maximize, Potter, then Wahoo if he fishes, Webbdog, Sammy, and David, and................ Uhhhhhh, welcome to the club cheers

bom This club is really going to take off. bom
    sammy
    sammy

Post  sammy Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Welcome to the board Kenger22!
    webbdog
    webbdog

OPEN TOURNAMENT - Page 3 Empty harris

Post  webbdog Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:09 pm

i will be at harris firday dident no if any you guys where going if so see you out there ty jeff affraid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 am